Skip to content
- This week’s two major economic reports “Retail Sales” & “Industrial Production” are likely to impact interest rates.
- Strong Economic indicators including “strong labor market & record low unemployment” are contributing factors for an upcoming rate hike by the Fed in their next meeting.
- Inflation is brushing up but at a controllable pace.
- Consumer Confidence dropped 2.3%, likely stemming from fears of a possible trade war with China.
- Mortgage rates remained neutral from last week- Average 30 year Fixed rate remains 4.42%